Zhonghan Zhang, SS in Team China, looks back on a memorable tournament. China's game against Mexico (0-55) was their last in the WUC 2014.
What do you think of the game?
- It was a good game, I am happy with it and the Mexicans were friendly. We played like our coaches had told us, hard, and we had fun.
What do you think of your team's performance over all in the WUC?
- In my heart we were the best team.
What have you learned during during the WUC?
- Many many things. Our team has been like a family and the players are like my brothers. I also take with my what one of our coaches said: "Never let your mind tell your heart what to do". American football to me is to never give up.
For how long have you played?
- I have played flag football for one and a half year and American football for half a year.
Will you continue?
- Of course. I hope that I can play in the WUC in Mexico 2016.
By: Joanna Bong Lindström